The Lifestyle Solutions by WorldMark program (‘Lifestyle Solutions program’ or ‘program’) is managed by Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific Pty Ltd ACN 090 083 613 (‘Wyndham’).
The Lifestyle Solutions program offers its members access to a range of benefits and discounts on products, services and experiences relevant to their everyday needs. Membership is optional and members may opt out at any time.
The Lifestyle Solutions program benefits are provided at the complete discretion of Wyndham, which may revoke, modify or add benefits to the program at any time at its discretion without prior notice. These changes may include, but are not limited to, the amendment of benefits, membership categories, fees or hours of operation.
There are different categories of membership and the benefits available to members will vary depending on their category of membership.
By becoming a member, you agree to adhere to the program rule as outlined below and are responsible for reading these rules in order to understand your rights, responsibilities and benefits. Benefits are also subject to the separate terms and condition of their individual providers and are subject to change from time to time.
Lifestyle Solutions program benefits may or may not be offered directly by Wyndham. Where Wyndham is the provider/supplier, terms and conditions (or reference thereto) will be outlined below. For all other benefits or offers, you should refer to the provider/supplier’s individual terms and conditions before finalising your transaction.
Further information relating to the Lifestyle Solutions Program may be obtained at lsbw.com.au or by contacting the Lifestyle Solutions team.
Operating Hours (AEST):
Monday to Friday: 7am – 8pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8.30am – 4.30pm
Australia (toll free): 1800 603 686
New Zealand (toll free): 0800 442 484
Fiji (toll free): 008 002 580
International: +61 5512 8069
1. Membership in the Lifestyle Solutions program is open to all Australian, New Zealand and Fijian residents over the age of 18 years;
2. There are currently 2 Lifestyle Solutions membership categories: Category A, Category B
Benefits of the program
There are different categories of membership and the benefits available to Lifestyle Solutions by WorldMark program members will vary depending on their category of membership.
1. The Lifestyle Solutions program provides its members with access to a range of benefits and discounts on services and experiences relevant to their everyday needs.
2. Wyndham has developed the Lifestyle Solutions program in conjunction with various business partners and, at its sole discretion, will make offers available to selected categories of members.
3. The Lifestyle Solutions program benefits include, but are not limited to:
Discounted shopping through retail partners;
Reduced pricing at restaurants; and
Access to special promotional offers from some of Australia’s leading lifestyle brands.
4. Failure to comply with these program rules may lead to suspension or removal from the program.
5. The provisions of all goods and services through the program are subject to approval by Wyndham, at its discretion. Wyndham may choose not to approve a purchase or provide a product or service to you, or may cancel an order before the goods or services are delivered or supplied, if it reasonably consider this necessary in order to:
protect the integrity of its systems or the Products; or
prevent fraud; or
limit the risk of money laundering or terrorism financing; or otherwise protect against legal, regulatory or non-payment risk;
you do not pass our verifications or checks; or
we reasonably suspect, or are aware, that you have breached these rules in a material way; or
we otherwise reasonably consider the order to be suspicious.
6. Unlike ‘loyalty programs’ that require points to be earned before being redeemed, Lifestyle Solutions members are not required to earn any points in order to access or redeem any offers, or retain membership. Lifestyle Solutions members simply log in to access benefits and discounts at any time.
7. Use of, or participation in the Lifestyle Solutions program is voluntary and members can opt out of the program at any time.
8. All resort based benefits are available only at selected resorts managed by Wyndham or a related entity.
9. Participating resorts may change from time to time and, as at 18 September 2017, include:
Wyndham Resort Denarau Island
Ramada by Wyndham Marcoola Beach
Ramada Resort by Wyndham Golden Beach
Wyndham Vacation Clubs Kirra Beach
Ramada Resort by Wyndham Flynns Beach
Wyndham Sydney Suites
Ramada Resort by Wyndham Ballarat
Ramada Resort by Wyndham Seven Mile Beach
Ramada Resort by Wyndham Wanaka
Ramada Resort by Wyndham Coffs Harbour
Ramada Resort by Wyndham Port Douglas
Wyndham Resort Torquay
Wyndham Hotel Surfers Paradise
Ramada Resort by Wyndham Shoal Bay
Wyndham Hotel Melbourne
Ramada Resort by Wyndham Dunsborough
10. Lifestyle Solutions members will be subject to the guidelines and rules of operation that may be applicable at each participating resort.
11. Reservations are subject to availability.
12. Reservation booking windows for participating resorts may vary by location.
13. Please refer to the individual terms, conditions and guidelines of the purchase and use of each item prior to purchase.
14. Multiple eGift cards may be purchased online, to a maximum value of AU$2,000 per month, for each Lifestyle Solutions membership.
15. The resale of a discounted eGift card is strictly prohibited.
16. All other benefits available under the Lifestyle program are provided by third party supplies.
1. To become a member, customers must register online.
For Privileges by Wyndham members:
a. Go to www.privilegesbywyndham.com.au
Login using your existing Owner number and password
Navigate to ’Lifestyle’ under the discounts tab
Follow the prompts to complete registration
Once registered, members may log into their Lifestyle Solutions account to access discounts and benefits through the above websites using the same login and password.
Note: Only one registration permitted per Owner number
For WorldMark South Pacific Club Owners (who are not Privileges members)
b. Go to www.lsbw.com.au
Select ‘Yes’ to the question ‘Are you a current Worldmark South Pacific Club Owner, Discovery by Wyndham Member or Wyndham Employee? *’
Enter your Owner number
Follow the prompts to complete registration Note: Only one registration permitted per Owner number
All other members:
c. Go to www.lsbw.com.au
Select ‘no’ to the question ‘Are you a current Worldmark South Pacific Club Owner, Discovery by Wyndham Member or Wyndham Employee? ’
Follow the prompts to complete registration.
Once registered, Lifestyle Solutions members may access their account using the same login and password.
Note: If signing up without a WorldMark or Wyndham membership or employee number, you may be charged a subscription fee. See Terms and Conditions for details.
There is no membership fee for Category A subscribers.
For members of the general public, Lifestyle will soon offer subscription.
See Terms and Conditions for more details.
3. Individual Lifestyle Solutions members must register separately using a unique email address.
4. Each Lifestyle Solutions member may only have one account at any time and are required to supply email address, password, first name, last name, mobile number, country, state and post code upon registering before they will be issued a Lifestyle Solutions membership.
5. To change a password:
a. For the general public
You can reset your password by clicking on ‘Forgot your password?’ which is on the sign- in page. Enter the email address associated with your Lifestyle Solutions by WorldMark account and click ‘Submit.’ Allow a few minutes for the password reset link to arrive in your registered email inbox.
Please note: Trying to reset your password multiple times in a row will cause delays. You may need to check your spam folder if you don't see the email, and add email@example.com to your address book so it isn't filtered out.
If you're still having trouble, try signing out and then logging back in with any other email address you may have firstname.lastname@example.org
b. For WorldMark South Pacific Club Owners
To log in to your account, click on the 'Login' link at the top right hand corner of the page. If you are already signed in, this will appear as your name. If you are not signed in, please enter your Owner number and the same password that you use to login to worldmarksp.com/sign in and select ‘forgot my password’.
If you're still having trouble, please contact your Owner Services team on the numbers below:
Australia: 1300 850 160 (option 1)
New Zealand: 0800 850 160 (option 1)
Fiji: 008 003263
International: +61 7 5512 8021
c. For Wyndham (or related entity) employees
To log in to your account, click on the 'Login' link at the top right hand corner of the page. If you are already signed in, this will appear as your name. If you are not signed in, please enter your WWID number and login password that you use for signing into your laptop/desktop.
If you are having trouble logging in, you will be required to reset your password on your sign in to laptop/desktop as the two will be integrated.
If you're still having trouble, please verify your WWID number with Human Resources and your password can be reset by calling the IT department.
6. Once registered, Lifestyle Solutions members are unable to change their username.
7. When you join Lifestyle Solutions by WorldMark you can select to download your membership card here.
For iPhone users, you can select to download your membership card to your ‘Apple Wallet’.
For Android users, you can select to download your membership card to your ‘Android Pay’.
Alternatively you can choose to ‘print your membership card’.
Discovery means the Discovery by Wyndham Program which is a membership program offered by Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific Pty Ltd
Discovery Member means a member of the Discovery by Wyndham Program
Lifestyle Solutions means Lifestyle Solutions by WorldMark which is a benefit program managed by Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific Pty Ltd
Lifestyle Solutions Member or member means a person or person(s) who have opted into the Lifestyle Solutions program
Participating Resorts means selected resorts managed by Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific Pty Ltd or Resort Management by Wyndham Pty Ltd
Privileges means Privileges by Wyndham program which is a benefit program offered by Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific Pty Ltd to WorldMark South Pacific Club Premier Owners
Privileges Member means WorldMark South Pacific Club Premier Owner who has opted into a Privilege by Wyndham membership
WorldMark or the Club means the registered managed investment scheme known as WorldMark South Pacific Club ARSN 092 334 015
WorldMark Owner means a WorldMark South Pacific Club Owner who is not a Privileges members
Wyndham means Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific Pty Ltd ACN 090 083 613